Godrej has introduced a new range of Strong Room Doors to help Banks and financial institutions meet their security requirements. The Defender Plus Class I equivalent of Class M (as per UL 608) doors is recommended for small to medium size safe deposit locker installations. The Defender Plus Class II equivalent of Class I (as per UL 608) doors is recommended for larger vaults as well currency chests.
- Defender Plus Class I Door Slab : The thickness of the overall composite slab is 18mm made of a layer of flame and arc resistant (special) alloy which provides dependable protection against fire and attacks of power drilling, oxyacetylene flame and arc cutting. It is further fortified by a composite 62mm layer of Godrej Double Duty Barrier material. This dual protection is provided over the entire lock case area. The total thickness of protective layer is 85mm over the locks and other vital parts of the door. These Class I doors qualify as TRTL 15 of UL standards and Class ‘C’ as per BIS (IS 11188) standards.
- Defender Plus Class II Door Slab : This door has a 25mm slab of Torch and Drill Resistant Matrix Slab. A 65mm layer of Godrej Double Duty Barrier further fortifies this slab, making it virtually invincible from attacks of sledge hammers, hydraulic jack, power drills, torch and oxyacetylene flame. The total thickness of the protective layer over the locks and other vital parts is 105mm. These Class II doors qualify as TRTL 30of UL Standards & Class ‘B’ as per BIS (IS 11188) standards.
- Door Frame : Tested quality 10 mm thick M.S. plate is used for fabricating the one piece bent angle door frame. For strength and rigidity the door frame is suitably reinforced along the height and width. A special 'Solid-jamb' is bolted to the frame.
- Locking System : Option of 2Nos. UL listed Lagard 4-Wheel Combination Lock, each capable of 100,000,000 codes/Two superior quality dual control High precision 8-lever locks made of Brass levers and actuated by Phosphor Bronze springs.
Highly sensitive spring loaded re-lockers on both the locks ensures deadlocking in the event of an attack either mechanically or by use of liquid explosives. The re-lockers are offered dual protection by the TDR Matrix and DDB. The locks are further protected by a drill defeat shield.
UL listed Time Lock may be fitted as an optional feature. Other lock options include 4 - Wheel UL / VdS listed Mechanical Combination Lock; Electronic Combination Lock and Biometric Lock.
- Performance Standard : The Defender Class II Strong Room Doors may be Classified -TRTL-30 Approved and listed by Bureau of Indian Standards as CLASS 'B'.
- Protection against fire : Godrej Double Duty Barrier material provides reliable protection against fire.
- Automatic re-locking devices : This feature offers additional security, incase an attempt is made with the help of explosives or mechanically. This sensitive device gets actuated automatically and the door is deadlocked which cannot be opened.
- Drill Defeat Shield : Locks and re-locking devices are protected by a specially designed drill defeat shield which defeats the attempts to drill open the locks.
- Extra tough bolt work mechanism : To secure the door, 12 shooting bolts (each of 38mm i.e 13/e" dia) are provided, six in front and six at the rear which slide behind the tough "solid-jamb" rebate. The bolts can be activated simultaneously by the movement of the handle.
- Impact resisting shaft for handle : Attractively designed, convenient to use handles are fitted on an impact resisting shaft which is meant to defeat attempts to hammer it in another unique feature of Godrej Defender Plus doors.
- Grille Gate : A well-designed grille gate is provided, which is secured with Godrej high precision 8-lever lock, operable from inside as well as outside.
- Anti - corrosion treatment : All steel components are given a thorough twelve stage anti-corrosion treatment followed by rust inhibiting paint for greater.
Click to view Def Plus
Strong Room Door Specification
Click to view Record Room Door Specification
- Approved & Listed by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).